Follow up from parent presentations
- Junior Parents April 2014
- Sophomore Parents 2014
Parenting from your strengths
College Parents of America is the nation’s only membership organization comprised of current and future college parents. Founded in 1997, our mission is to assist families in the successful preparation, transition, adjustment and completion through college. College Parents of America provides members with the advantages of valuable benefits and advocacy that protect and maximize their family’s college investment and the resources to support their student’s achievement.
- Parent’s role in the college admission process
- When Parents are too involved
- For Parents: Dealing With College Admissions Stress
- College Admissions: How Involved Should Parents Get?
- Student and parent resources from NACAC