Gallup and Purdue teamed up back in 2014 to look at what actually matters during a person’s college years. They found six dimensions that prove transformation:
1. A professor who made them excited to learn;
2. A professor who cared about them as individuals;
3. A mentor who pushed students to reach their goals;
4. Working on a long-term project;
5. Completing a job or internship related to classroom lessons;
6. Being engaged in extracurricular activities and groups.
The following colleges share their own data:
Goucher –one of the best usages I have seen.